Pupil Acceptable Use
Agreement / eSafety Rules
- I will only use ICT in school for school purposes.
- I will only use my class email address or my own school email address when emailing.
- I will only open email attachments from people I know, or who my teacher has approved.
- I will not tell other people my ICT passwords.
- I will only open/delete my own files.
- I will make sure that all ICT contact with other children and adults is responsible, polite and sensible.
- I will not deliberately look for, save or send anything that could be unpleasant or nasty. If I accidentally find anything like this I will tell my teacher immediately.
- I will not give out my own details such as my name, phone number or home address. I will not arrange to meet someone unless this is part of a school project approved by my teacher and a responsible adult comes with me.
- I will be responsible for my behaviour when using ICT because I know that these rules are to keep me safe
- I will support the school approach to online safety and not deliberately upload or add any images, video, sounds or text that could upset any member of the school community
- I know that my use of ICT can be checked and that my parent/ carer contacted if a member of school staff is concerned about my eSafety.
THINK U KNOW!?
Come in to find the latest information on the sites you like to visit, mobiles and new technology. Find out what’s good, what’s not and what you can do about it. If you look after young people there’s an area for you too – with resources you can use in the classroom, at home or just to get with it. Most importantly, there’s also a place that anyone can use to report if they feel uncomfortable or worried about someone they are chatting to online. All the information here is brought to you by the team at the Child Exploitation and Online Protection (CEOP) Centre. We hope you like it!